How to use guides of the TLSFx ball style Fricition Grenades
- The simplest and easy way to get good performance from your Ball Grenade Friction Fuse is, as ever, to read the instructions on the grenade and follow them. If you phone us at the factory and you haven’t followed the instructions properly we will mock you mercilessly.
- Twist off the cap, it shouldn't require too much force.
- Once snapped off you’ll see the friction fuse. Take the rough side of the cap and strike the fuse with it. This shouldn't take too much force, no more than striking a non-safety match.
- You will now find yourself holding a live pyrotechnic. Drop a safe distance away (5m)
Couple of things you shouldn't do:
- Don’t throw them directly at someone.
- Don’t carry them in pockets, especially if live (you’d be surprised). Even if not live they can snag on things, worst case you've suddenly got a live pyro in your trousers and even if that doesn't happen you can ruin the pyro and will have wasted the money you spent on it. They are best carried on webbing or in assault/tactical vests.
- Never remove the cap and then store it is the same place as the rest of the pyrotechnic.
- Never hold onto the pyrotechnic after it has been primed.
- Give it to children to play with.
- Pick up a primed/live pyro.
- Do not return to unexploded pyros.
- Do not use them anywhere except designated game areas.
- Never wave them at police firearms response teams.
Between games store pyros in a secure, cool dry place away from direct sunlight, dampness, children.